VKclanz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving to new paid website & forum. please visit news section for more info Very Happy

2 posters

Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited*

Poll

Is It A Good Guide ?

[ 4 ]
    Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited* I_vote_lcap57%Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited* I_vote_rcap [57%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited* I_vote_lcap14%Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited* I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited* I_vote_lcap0%Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited* I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited* I_vote_lcap14%Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited* I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited* I_vote_lcap0%Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited* I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 7
    Lord von Seress
    Lord von Seress
    TheAlmighty
    TheAlmighty

Group : Management

Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited* Empty Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited*

Post by Lord von Seress Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:45 am

Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror

-

Knife,knife,knife why people so crazy on it ? Ok in this particular post I will teach you from noob to pro and from pro to the better state.Since I already played knife about 2 and a half year and it is time for me to quit from this game,I want to share my experience and knowledge on this weapon.It’s a long thread,I suggest you to print it.

Important Note - MGF knife have 2 swings in One click which will give you chance to make a double kill on your enemies. In the other hand , Aga doesn't have 2 swings but it's faster , it will allow you to sweep the ksers easily as cake - only if you pro enough.

What You Need

-

It’s what we call as skill.I can say that there are two thing you should know before you could make your own skill.They are :

-Movement

-Aiming

Movement – Believe me that you could create your own , effective movement .To do so what you should know are distance between you and your opponent.Dont get too close or far from him.Dont forget not to move with same movement,it will make your opponent “timing” on you after they had read your movement,yes every movement can be read.Another thing,do note that after you miss shoot them,backward my friend it’s what I call as a defence,but don’t always make defences you’ll be describeb as a chicken.When time is right,attack them.So my keyword here is Attack+Defence,make them balance.I suggest you shoot from 45 degree or from side on what ever movement you created since most people are not aware on this.I could say it’s a fact.

Aiming – I could say that this is the most important things to “success” your skill.With a good aim,no one could ever touch you.They come,they died.You have to find a place where you can practice on aiming,perhaps in the Little Town’s box,aim the middle(X),do the movement you had created,watch your distance I suggest you aim at their head not their body,one slash they easyly died.Again,a fact.Ok,you can’t just aim their head you had to shoot it.You cant just shoot it,you need to aim it!.Another important thing,you need to shoot your opponent at the right time,or else it’ll be no use how good you are on aiming.Remember that they also aim you,they also will shoot you after you misshot them,so learn each time you died by them.I suggest you shoot them after they miss-shoot you,of course in 45 degree.
    Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited* 20137334.th
    Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited* 61080033.th

Type of Good Skill

-

Timing – I must say that this is the first one on my list.Reason one is that,every skill need to use timing but timing could be your skill,understood?It mean that you don’t have to move a lot like others did you just have to read their skill and shoot their head after they mis-head you.Usually,it takes time,lot of time that’s why I suggest you to practice on the box,it will improve your aiming.Yes,to master timing you need to have a super-duper good in aiming which is kinda impossible so move if you need to,make a confuse movement then hs em.This skill is for experience player,if you cant master this that mean you’re newbie so move to another skills instead of this one.Ok,I still suggest you to shoot them in 45 deggre in this skill.

Crown SKill - Bites™ – It’s not a solo skill.You’ll need a partner,smart+understanding+tolerate one.It’s using ks mode.I found this skill with VKSeres when we played ks together,no one can easily defeat us that time.I want to name it bait which mean “umpan” but I miss named it as bite which mean “gigit”.Confuse,but nvm!J.Like the original meaning,bait(umpan) some one have to be a bait while another one kill your enemy which will aim on you and didn’t see your partner aim on him!.Sometimes,you had to let your enemy been killed by your friend,remember be tolerate one,your chance will come if your partner want to,that’s why find an understanding one.Nowdays,player like to ks but only the smart one win!

This is Bites , surround your enemy , makes them lost their concentration , and give them a deadly blow.
    Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited* 63320093.th

Anaconda – It’s all using timing+shoot 45 degree(side)its just the movement are different to make you confuse if you don’t know the basics.Argh don’t waste your time thinking how and how,just timing those people.I suggest you shoot in the side where they hold their knife,45degree.

Counter Skill - Just like the name , counter skill requires concentration + patience , It's a easy and effective skill . Almost like the "Timing" skill that written above , but , this skill doesn't requires any movements, just relax and try to dodge your enemy attack by some easy movement (e: Left Right Steps) . Once your enemy slip his attack on your head , grab your chance to give the deadlyblow and the victory will be yours. Those who mastered this skill doesn't even need to move at all except when making the deadlyblow. So , why still torture your fingers learning all those steps ? Practice Counter Skill Now And You'll Become Invincible In No Time !

Anti-Ks Skill - Premium Player Only. Access Denied.

P/s : And also , i Strongly recommend you to create your own movement after you've mastered what i've taught above.

To Be Pro List
      Arrow Don’t play body cut
      Arrow Don’t always running,I pantang who did this.
      Arrow Always head shot player
      Arrow Don’t ever open speeder,they’ll probably think you are speder which put in moderate mode.
      Arrow Don’t use aimpoint,some player which have the right software will detect you and good-bye owh reputation,if you fight for it(noob).One more don’t start using aimpoint,it’ll make your noob in aiming.If for gun I recommend it hoho.
      Arrow Enjoy your game,hey a winner is one who enjoy the game y’kno?

That’s all I can teach you.Dont forget to rate this thread. Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahhiwabarokatuh.

Astalavista baby.

Copyright@thehorror

Sign,
    Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited* Signature1d
    VKHorrorZ
    VKHorrorZ

Group : VK members

Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited* Empty Re: Knife Full Guide From A to Z by TheHorror *Edited*

Post by VKHorrorZ Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:14 pm

hey ! stupid copycat /!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:20 pm